I love this time of year!I don’t celebrate Christmas in the traditional sense but I love all the festivities and the atmosphere is so brilliant that I can’t not get involved! As much as I’d love to partake in Blogmas, I’m not sure I’ll be able to this year as I have so much on but I’ve still created a little list of blog post ideas for those who would like to and are struggling with things to write about.
I’ve saved the list in picture form too so you can easily refer back to the list when you need it!
1. DIY make your own advent calender – Try beauty, sweets, craft stuff & other knick knacks.
2. Christmas day OOTD
3. DIY Christmas stockings
4. Christmas decorations – Show us your room, living room, kitchen. Whatever you want to share!
5. Wishlist – What are you hoping to get this Christmas?
6. Creative gift wrap ideas
7. DIY present ideas
8. Christmas Nail art
9. Winter fashion
10. Holiday traditions for you and your family
11. DIY Christmas Crds
12. Secrets Santa gift guide
13. Share your favourite Christmas drink
14. Throwback to Christmas Past
15. Christmas Jumper wishlist
16. Design your own Baubles
17. Cookies/Gingerbread recipes
18. Christmas ‘work do’ OOTD
19. Stocking filler gift guide
20. What does Christmas mean to you?
21. Letter to Santa
22. Christmas day makeup tutorial
23. Places in your local area to go to join in with the Festive fun
24. Christmas pudding recipe
25. Healthy Christmas recipes
26. Winter skincare routine
27. Best Christmas Present ever
28. Leftovers – Show us what you do with your leftovers
29. Christmas Markets in your area
30. How to beat the Boxing day Blues
If you decide to use this guide let me know and link me to your posts!