I am a sucker for anything personalised. If it’s got a letter R on it or better yet my full name, I need it.
Judging by the reaction of my recent twitter poll I’m not the only one! So as the festive season draws closer, I thought I would put together a Christmas Gift guide for monogrammed products!
Nothing is more personal that a personalised present, right?
I’m currently playing with layouts when it comes to presenting gift guides, please do let me know whether you prefer an infographic or a carousel (above) which allows you to click through straight on to the websites. Also just to be completely clear, I haven’t been sponsored by any of the brands featured in this post, they’re all genuinely just products and brands that I’m loving.
1. Personalised PJ’s – HA Designs are fantastic. If I’m completely honest, they’re actually your one stop shop for all things personalised. If it can be done, you can guarantee they sell it. The quality & service for the brand is amazing and I am living for these Satin Luxe PJ’s! Available in pink, white and black.
2. Makeup Bags – I love these Oliver Bonas Initial bags. They’re roomy, but most importantly can be washed!
3. Littlesmith Necklace – Littlesmith have honed their craft to a tee. It’s exactly why so many high street stores want to get involved and you can find them in Topshop and Selfridges. You can buy horizontal and vertical bars for your necklace, stack them or even just get initial beads. This is 100% on my wishlist.
4. Monica Vinader Bracelet – I was given this bracelet by my best friend for my last birthday and honestly it’s stunning. Luxury gifting at it’s finest but the best part is, you can have it engraved with absolutely anything you want.
5. Socks – Anyone else have siblings who are happy to steal socks? well not anymore! I’m kinda obsessed with these and at £3.99 they’re a complete bargain! I think I need them in every colour!
6. Slippers – What’s a Christmas without gifting slippers, right? Next have a huge range of monogrammed gifts, not just slippers!
7. Compact Mirror – Accessorize (get it?) this winter with a cute little compact mirror. These are available across all stores in London as well as online.
8. Initial Earrings – Anthropologie are actually killing it with their initial jewellery. They’ve got so many fantastic earrings and necklaces but these really called out to me.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick – Did you know, Charlotte Tilbury have an engraving machine in Selfridges Oxford Street? They can engrave any lipstick (with a metal casing) for you. Whether the machine is actually working is another story though, so I would call ahead before trekking there.
10 . Mugs – You can’t go wrong with a personalised initial mug and having tried and tested a few, Bombay Duck do the coolest ones! You bet I got myself the R one 😉
These are just some of the monogrammed gifts you could be putting into your basket but it’s worth nothing that Warehouse and Oasis (Oxford Circus) have also machines that will allow you to purchase a leather bag and monogram initials on to it.
Selfridges also have a personalised gifts’ shop which is 100% worth waiting for. They do the cutest Santa says sacks (featured above) which always go down really well.
Hey! Welcome to Damzel In This Dress. Got questions or queries? Or just want to get in touch? Email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org